Thursday, November 19, 2009

Relax

I spent all day laboring over a stupid presentation, and now I'm spent.  I have nothing more to give.  I expended all my stores of insight and criticism on something that I care very little about.

I did learn something about myself today and that is when I'm nervous and there is food present.... I will eat it.  I was kind of nervous about this presentation, not because I don't like speaking in public, but because I was going to have to bullshit the entire thing.  Don't worry my bullshitting went very well, and to celebrate me and Kristina went out for a stiff drink.  Which leads us to now..... ok enough with this

I want you all to sit back and get very comfortable.  You comfortable?  Now clear your mind of all that you have to do and listen to this song and watch this video in full screen and HD setting



Tell me what you think and feel...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the song a lot. But in regards to what the video made me think about... The people that you can see standing there in the video don't actually give a proper scale to this massive tank, if you look for it you can see a scuba diver is in the tank as well and he looks so small compared to everything around him. Just reminded me that I am merely a speck in the amazing creation of the universe. There's so much more out there, so much more that's a lot bigger than I am. Just kind of a humbling thing to ponder...

-Bee-

Brooksie Baby said...

I definitely had those feelings as well. it was actually a calming thought. To know that I was so small.