Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cowboys, Children, and Carp

Day 9

Watching the Cowboys is just too painful right now, so I will blog instead.

Children are exhausting.  I think that instead of giving their children "the talk" parents only have to make them take care of small children for any extended period of time.  I don't think that I have ever heard my name said so many times in a single day.  Anytime that my attention was drawn away from the children, I was immediately barraged with "Brooks Brooks Brooks look Brooks look look Brooks Brooks."  That really wasn't that bad though, because I have the innate ability to completely tune out any noise, much to the dismay of those who are trying to have a conversation with me.

Now for a complete change of pace I am going to post an image and write a little about it.


Years after Dorthy's departure from Oz the Tin Man's heart was broken when his long term homosexual relationship with Scarecrow ended badly.  He was new to the nature of the heart and misinterpreted the emotional pain of his heart break as a defect in the gift given him by the Wizard of Oz.  The Tin Man, in a fit of irrational and emotional thinking began to suspect foul play on the part of the Wizard.  The Tin Man continued to wallow in his depressed and paranoid thinking for months as he developed plans of revenge upon the Wizard for his betrayal.  He spent months remaking and upgrading his body.  He was preparing for an all out assault upon the Emerald City and the bastard Wizard.  He remembered how troublesome the flying monkeys had been to he and his comrades in their earlier adventure. So in a stroke of maniacal genius, he gave himself wings and enlisted the help of the the Magic Flying Carp Army.  Which leads us to today, the day of his revenge.  With the Carp cavalry at his back he flies towards the Emerald City with revenge and murder in his heart.  "Today my fine flying fishy fellows we feast upon Wizard and munchkin alike.  These people are worms on a hook hanging before us.  Make them your fish food.  Kill, maim, and fin all that you see, but leave the Wiz for me."

Ok I think thats enough torture for you all today...
See Ya Buds
Brooks

No comments: